Central Park Sightseeing Walking Tour
How about embracing the attractions of Central Park at your own pace?
Central park has been designed as a relieving oasis for a rapidly growing city in the 19th century and it has evolved into one of the historic masterpiece of the United States. A fundamental part of the city, Central Park is requisite that no New Yorker could give up. Its architecture fits into the urban environment so perfectly, that many people never believe it is completely man-made.
Central Park is a enchanting and a walking tour is a great way to discover this masterpiece of American architecture. Central Park Sightseeing walking tour visits best known it's fountains, monuments, sculptures, bridges as well as some of ponds. Follow your experienced guide on the breezing paths and over the passages and through the archways, and learn Central Park's design and history.
Besides, on the itinerary, you will be informed about many movie scene locations that you've only been able to see in a screen. The walk tours are rated effortless and there are no tough hills.
Some of our walking tour spots:
• Wollman ice-skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
• Dakota Building where Mia Farrow lives in Rosemary’s Baby
• Tavern on the Green, used as a location in Ghostbusters and Wall Street
• Bethesda Fountain, as seen in Enchanted and Gossip Girl
• The Bandshell where Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Kramer vs. Kramer were shot
• The Boathouse Café used for When Harry Met Sally and Sex and the City
• The Pond, which from in Home Alone II during the pigeon lady scene
• The Dairy, as beautiful Victorian gothic building, which is featured in Independence Day
• The Mall, also known as the literary walk is used for Vanilla Sky and Big Daddy
• The Bow Bridge, this white bridge was featured in films such as Autumn in New York and Little Manhattan
• The Conservatory where Stuart Little drove sail boats
Central Park Sightseeing walking tour's long is 2 hours . Let our entertaining and informative tours guides enlighten you about the anecdotes of distinguished Central Park. This is an experience you will remember for years..
These guided tours are held rain or shine, extreme weather conditions like heavy rain, strong winds of 35mph or more, heavy snow, and temperatures 24 degrees and below or 96 degrees and above.
Please remember to bring your cameras. You can't miss taking pictures of must-seen places in Central Park wonderland!..
Why choose Central Park Sightseeing?
• All Must See Central Park team members are professional licensed New York City guides who will give you great service
• Our walking tours are affordable and You will be well-informed about park history, movie locations, and celebrity homes around the park
• Effective group discount -come as more people, we will give you better deal.
• Must See Central Park has the largest fleet of tour guides.
• Our tour guide shows personal sincerity.
• Our worldwide reputation allow the company to host groups of any size who speak a wide range of languages.
• Many designated stops, all must-seen places
• Group size maximum 25 people.
For any custom tours please send an email or give us a call.
Operates:Daily: All year.
Departure point: Tour departs from 56 w 56th st new york ny 10019
Starts: Tours depart during the day: 09:00AM 365 days
Ends:Tour ends approximately in 2 hours returning the start point.
Summer/Fall:In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock & bring comfortable shoes.
Winter/Spring:In cool weather, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort.